Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Honey Cinnamon Glazed Carrots by Chef Bari

Honey Cinnamon Glazed Carrots



Ingredients

4 large carrots or 8 small 
2 tablespoons of Butter
2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon 

METHOD

Mise en Place : ( Prep) 

You cut carrots as shown. You then cook the carrots in hot water until blanched ( still firm but pre cooked) Cool off in cold water. 

Drain water. 

Get your fave sauté pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.  Heat up pan melting butter and honey.  Add cooled down carrots.

Cook on medium heat until nicely glazed, as you see in my photo. If I had fresh dill, I would have added it.

Enjoy more of my recipes: 


OR 


OR


Please support my efforts by buying my published cookbook, Canadian Recipes of the Great White North  



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you make a comment, please allow for moderation. Thank you in advance for your support.